*We are unable to offer Direct Debit membership from
July 1st-August 31st*
When purchasing a direct debit membership you must provide 2 forms of I.D.
Photo I.D and a utility bill dated in the last 3 month. (examples being Water, Gas or Electric)
The first month will need to be paid up front.
(Photo I.D address must match utility bill address)
Puxton Park has the right to cancel membership if a direct debit payment is missed. We also have the right to refuse direct debit memberships at our discretion.
of First Direct Debit. If you wish to terminate your Direct Debit membership
agreement you must do so in writing to Puxton Park. Terminations will be
subject to a single cancellation fee equivalent to 2 monthly payments where
membership is cancelled during the first 12 months of the contract from the Date
of First Direct Debit. If the termination process is not followed credit
agencies will be informed.
3. Direct Debit payments will continue beyond 12 months until such time as you
advise us in writing of your intention to cancel. Please notify us at least 14
days before your Direct Debit due date in writing to Puxton Park. Members are
advised to take steps to cancel their direct debit thereafter.
4. If you cancel your membership for any reason, it will be necessary to pay a
further administration fee when you restart.
5. In exceptional circumstances, e.g. injury, you may be allowed to defer your
membership for an agreed period (up to a maximum of 6 months). This request
must be made to Puxton Park, stating the reason for deferral and including
supporting medical evidence. We reserve the right to decline your application,
or apply an administration fee. Any such period deferred will not form any part
of the contracted minimum number of payments.
6. We will write to inform you a minimum
of one week in advance before the introduction of any price adjustment. Please
inform us of changes to your personal details such as address, telephone
number, email address so that these communications may be made.
7. Puxton Park reserve the right to adjust or amend the terms and conditions as
necessary without prior notice. Members are requested to adhere to the terms
and conditions of use.
8. We reserve the right to cancel a membership if these conditions are not
adhered to or if payments are missed.
Terms and Conditions
- Access to Puxton Park facilities for a period of a year (12 months) without additional charge for those persons names on the membership agreement only.
- Reduced entry for special events that require an additional charge for entry. (Only available on annual full membership).
- Advance information of such event, offers and promotions at Puxton Park that may be deemed appropriate by the company.
- Some attractions may be an additional cost.
- The membership to Puxton Park is conditional and may be withdrawn by the company for infringement of the conditions.
- The membership is an arrangement between those persons named on the application and the company.
- The membership is not transferable, unless agreed by the management of the company.
- The membership card remains the property of the company and if lost will be replaced at a cost of £5 chargeable to the member.
- The company can extract information gathered from the membership card and hold it for exclusive use in accordance to the Data Protection Act.
- All information supplied by the customer will be stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- The company retain the right to refuse membership.
- The membership must be presented on demand, when entering Puxton Park.
- Children must behave sensibly and safely and be supervised at all times for the duration of their visit to Puxton Park.