Click here to print this page
Prices from 5th April 2014-31st August
Children (4-16yrs) £7.70
Children 3yrs and under are FREE
Family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) £26
Blue Badge Holders £3
An essential carer (proof required) is free with a paying registered disabled visitor. The registered disabled visitor pays the Blue Badge Holder price ticket. Our park is completely wheelchair friendly.
Attractions which have a small charge include:
Donkey/Pony rides (for children aged 5-7yrs only at weekends and school holidays in the summer month's) , self drive mini tractors, 3 little pigs bumper cars, owl encounter and the train.
Groups and School groups
Minimum of 20 paying per group (Must be booked 1 week in advance)
- Children :£4
- Children aged 3 and under :FREE
- 2 Group Organisers/2 teachers :FREE
- Payment must be made on the day or beforehand (invoices cannot be issued)
- We are unable to offer the party rooms for the group to have their lunch in.
- We cannot look after any belongings.
- Group bookings must be pre booked one week in advance, please note your booking will not be confirmed until you receive a response from us.
- Risk assesments may be carried out prior to your visit, this needs to be booked in advance.
Picnics are not to be consumed in the cafe area; there is a sheltered picnic area outside.
Socks must be worn by adults and children when using the play equipment.Activities and displays will be with the rest of our customers.Animal feed can be pre booked to receive a discount, 60p per pot.
We need a email with the booking form to confirm your booking.
£5 and £10 gift vouchers can be purchased and can be used throughout Puxton.
Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers can only be redeemed at Puxton Park.
- It may be exchanged for goods of higher price than the face value of the voucher on payment of the difference.
- If any product purchased with a gift voucher is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, no change will be given.
- This gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Please treat the vouchers as cash. Puxton Park will not accept liabillity for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
- Photocopies will not be accpeted.
- Puxton Park reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the gift voucher at any time to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
All discount vouchers must be produced on arrival at reception to be redeemed. Screen shots, on phones will not be accepted.
All children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Guide Dogs only in the Park
In line with legal requirements - Puxton Park is a totally 'No Smoking' Site
For safety reasons socks & long sleeved tops must be worn when using the Playbarn
We are sorry but we are unable to let single MEN OR WOMEN without children into the park. If you are here to meet someone let one of our reception staff know and they will happily do a tannoy announcement asking them to come and meet you.
Puxton Ltd reserve the right to make adjustments to features, events & shows, some features may not be available at the time of your visit. Outdoor attractions may be closed in bad weather and Winter months. Facilities, animals and enclosures subject to change.
Click here to find us
Click here to find us
|Mon - Sat||Sundays|