Prices from 28th March 2015 - 1st November 2015
Prices from 1st November 2015 - 27th March 2016
All Main Attractions are Included in Entry, However There are a Few Optional Coin Operated Machines Around the Park
Owl Encounter, Miniature Train, Ride-on Pigs, Ride-on Tractors which require £1 coins. There are also a few coin operated sweet/ride-ons which range from 20p to £1.
Groups Bookings (Discounted Entry)
(Must be booked at least 1 week in advance, subject to availability)
- £6.50 per person
Please call Reception on 01934 523500 to check availability and arrange your booking.
£5 and £10 gift vouchers can be purchased from reception and can be used for entry, shop or dining through out Puxton Park.
Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers can only be redeemed at Puxton Park.
- It may be exchanged for goods of higher price than the face value of the voucher on payment of the difference.
- If any product purchased with a gift voucher is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, no change will be given.
- This gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Please treat the vouchers as cash. Puxton Park will not accept liabililty for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Puxton Park reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the gift voucher at any time to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
All children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Guide Dogs only in the Park
In line with legal requirements - Puxton Park is a totally 'No Smoking' Site
For safety reasons socks & long sleeved tops must be worn when using the Play Barn
We are sorry but we are unable to let single MEN OR WOMEN without children into the park. If you are here to meet someone let one of our reception staff know and they will happily do a tannoy announcement asking them to come and meet you in reception.
Click here to find us
|Mon - Sat||Sundays|