Membership to Puxton Park is an arrangement between the company (Puxton Ltd) and the customer. This arrangement is agreed by the customer through completion of a membership form and the submission of information. In return the company will offer the benefits attributed to membership. These are;
- Access to Puxton Park facilities for a period of a year (12 months) without additional charge for those persons named on the membership form.
- Some special events will require additional charge for entry.
- The option to receive advanced information about such events, offers and promotions at Puxton Park that may be deemed appropriate by the company.
- A membership that is taken out while a child is under the age of 2, expires on the child's second birthday requiring a full or pro-rata membership to be taken out.
- Some attractions may be an additional cost.
- There are limited numbers of memberships available, please call ahead to check availability.
- Memberships are non-refundable
- A clear photograph is required for membership activation for identity verification purposes.
- The membership to Puxton Park is conditional and may be withdrawn by the company for infringement of the conditions.
- The membership is an agreement between those persons named on the application and the company.
- The membership is non-transferable, unless agreed by the management of the company.
- The membership card remains the property of the company and if lost a Electronic membership card will be available online.
- The company can extract information gathered from the membership card and hold it for exclusive use in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- All information supplied by the customer will be stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- The company retains the right to refuse membership.
- The membership must be presented on demand when entering Puxton Park
- Children must behave sensibly and safely and be supervised at all times for the duration of their visit to Puxton Park.