We are looking for an experienced and qualified Second Chef to organize and work in our kitchen at the award-winning Meadows Restaurant.
· Work closely with Head Chef
· Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
· Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
· Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
· Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
· Maintain kitchen cleanliness to be fully compliant with EHO regulations
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
· Flexible work hours to include weekend work
· Exceptional proven ability of kitchen experience
· Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills
· Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
Please send CV’s to Kay@puxton.co.uk
We are looking for an individual to join our catering team at the Meadows Restaurant, based at Puxton Park. This position does not require prior experience. Hours would be spread across 3 days of work, including weekends.
-Prepare quality food items, such as sandwiches, soup, tea, coffee and other food products consistently to every customer
-Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers
- Ability to pick up new skills easily
Please send CV's to Kay@puxton.co.uk
We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties with the goal of keeping our building and park in a clean and orderly condition.
-Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
-Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
-Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
-Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
-Make adjustments and minor repairs
-Cooperate with the rest of the staff
-Follow all health and safety regulations
-Proven working experience as a cleaner
-Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
-Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
-Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
Please send your CV to Phil@puxton.co.uk
We are launching a search to find a traditional Father Christmas and Mrs. Claus to run our Festive Cosy Cottage this winter.
We are searching for a person to fill the role of a jolly and friendly Mrs Claus and Father Christmas and we’re also looking for someone that has the festive X-Factor to bring some Christmas cheer to our young visitors.
The successful applicants will be expected to work in Puxton’s new £30,000 festive Cosy Cottage barn that has been built as part of its Winter Wonderland.
Duties will include working with young visitors and the elves, who will be undertaking Christmas arts and crafts, from November 25-December 24. This person will have the ability to remain in character and answer the children’s Christmas questions, pose for photos and have the ability to create and sustain the magic of Christmas in our very unique grotto. Applicants must be cheerful, have a warm traditional manner and be great with children.
For further information please contact Grace Smith on 01934 523504 or email Grace@puxton.co.uk