High Ropes Operative (part-time)
We are looking for reliable instructors who are passionate about providing the very best outdoor experience possible to our visitors of all ages, kids and adults, going the extra mile and helping them get the most out of their outdoor adventure experience with us.
The job requires weekend work, you must be available for both Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
• Applicants must be confident speaking and leading large groups of kids and adults.
• Full training will be given to the right candidates with further training opportunities.
• Experience in instructing and/or leading groups and working with children and/or young people is highly desirable
• You will need a good head for heights and be confident in giving safety instruction to groups.
• The days will be busy and full of variety with customers visiting us for an experience so you really do need to be a people person with a good personality!
Please send CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Butchery Assistant (Part-time/seasonal)
Puxton Farm shop, located at Puxton Park is looking to recruit a Butchery Assistant to greet customers, package food and serve on the butchery counter.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about providing fantastic customer service on the butchers counter. The successful candidate would be customer driven, organised and be an excellent communicator, with experience within the trade.
Responsibilities will include:
-Be helpful and friendly to customers
-Be energetic and driven
-Restocking and refilling of fridges and freezers as required
-Cleaning before restocking
-Maintaining a clean checkout area before putting customers goods through
-Dealing with all customer enquires in a helpful and professional manner
-Assist in off-loading and sorting out deliveries
-Following procedure correctly
-Assisting Butchers with butchery tasks
-Helping to keep the butchery clean at all times
Please send CV and Covering Letter to Phil@puxton.co.uk